I love fish cakes last month when i went to Costco bought some Thai fish cakes pack but i was very upset with the product it is having very less amount of fish meat and more flour and it tastes more sweet. So thought to try healthy one at home.
1 medium size white fish any fish i used red snapper small one.
fresh garden coriander leaves - 1/2 bunch
Spring Onions - 4
green chillies - 6
Curry leaves - few
Ginger - Pinch
bread crumbs - optional (for coating the cakes)
1. Steam cook the fish for 5- 10 minutes using Baking sheet otherwise fish meat make stick to the vessel.
2. Separate the fish meat from the bones and keep in a mixing Bowl.
3. Add all above ingredients mix well,
4. Blend it with the blender and make a patties.
5. If you have kids at home coat with bread crumbs for crispy.
6. Fry in the oil serve hot.