I missing my mom made food during the time of festivals...
1/2 kg All purpose flour
1 1/2 table spoon ghee or butter
1 liter oil
1. Take all purpose flour and add pinch of salt to the flour and add ghee mash it well.
2. Add litttle by little water to make dough chapthi dough.
3. Now take a Fork or new comb and use small size of dough press on it to make a shell shape and keep in the plate. If ou are using Fork use other side of the fork.
4. Fry all the shell shape dough in oil until it turn Golden color under medium to low flame.
5. Some people make Sugar syrup but i use jaggery syrup bcoz my mom used that.
6. Making syrup add 1/2 glass of water to the kadai with elachi and once the water starts boil add crushed jaggery to it and make thick syrup.
7. Once syrup is done shift the kadai the syrup should be warm not hot or cold, pour all the shells and mix well until all shells coat well.