Washed and cleaned Greens generally i will get fried gongura from my mum and it is easy to make.
Take 1/4 kg Shrimp (cleaned one)
ginger garlic paste
Onions -1 big
mustard seeds - few
2 red dry chillies
Garlic - 2 cloves
cumin seeds- few
curry leaves -3
1. Clean the shrimp with applying turmeric and wash with water.
2. Apply ginger garlic paste, salt, chillipowder.
3. Fry it well keep aside.
4. Take a kadai fry the onion slices and keep aside.
5. Take the washed leaves and cook it until all water content goes away.
6. Once it get cool mash all onions and leaves separately.
7. Take a kadai pour oil add crushed garlic, mustard seeds, Curry leaves,cumin seeds, 2 dry red chillies and add the onions paste fry it and add greens paste once it get cooked well add shrimp , if required add sufficient water. close the lid and once it cook turn the flame off.